Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Precious Moment On My Birthday


This year my four year old Little Woman gave me a beautiful birthday present.

She presented me with her sweet little soprano voice singing a solo rendition of "Happy Birthday" which was quickly followed by a sincere and innocent "I Love You Mommy!" 

How the little things mean the most.  

What better gift for a mother than unconditional love given freely by her child. 

I had a wonderful birthday.  I love spending quality time with my family. In the back of my mind I can't help but think how things change all to quickly.  If I could freeze time I would, but since I cannot I will make a conscious effort to savor sweet moments of time as they happen. 



4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Happy Birthday Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happy you had a good birthday! It was good to walk around Tai Pan with you, even for a short time!
    Your little women are both so cute! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweatheart....maybe today she will sing the little mermaid song! It cracks me up! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I love your blog! Your daughter is so cute! We should get together one of these days! It would be fun to see you!

    ReplyDelete