Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 Years Ago Today. . .

5 Years ago today my miracle was born.  
December 23, 2004
An answer to my heartfelt prayers. 

Oh little one who almost ceased to be-  
Thank you for being my firstborn child. 
It was meant to be, for no other could take your place. 
Thank you for entering into my world.  
I was missing a piece of my heart 
and then you looked into my eyes and offered to share yours with me. 
Thank you for your loving spirit.
So often your sweet countenance has picked me up when I have fallen down.  
Thank you for being strong.
When I am weak you lend me strength.
Thank you for being my focus, my core, my center.
Your presence anchors my existence.
Thank you for your friendship. 
I am and will always be your mother. You are and will always be my friend.
Thank you for the hope that you inspire and the promise that you show. 
You are my past, my present, and my future!

You are my daughter,
You are my world!
Happy Birthday to My Sweet and Precious Girl.
You are and will always be my little one.
I love you forever,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment