Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A different kind of moment...

I am so totally having one of those moments.  You know the kind that you don't want to admit you have.

(Just imagine a three year old child throwing a fit.  Listen to the piercing dinosaur screech that radiates from their gaping mouth.  Visualize their various body parts randomly flailing as they express their frustration.)

Get it? Got it? Good.  
Now, you should understand the type of moment I am having.  A completely irrational and nonsensical moment.   

I am being utterly selfish while feeling irritated, frustrated and annoyed among other things. Do I have any valid reason to feel these things?  No, not really.  But, then again I am only human.  On a positive note today is nearly over and I will soon go to bed, hopefully to sleep. When I wake up it will be a new day.  By then I should get a grip and grow up a little bit.  

(It is amazing what a few hours of sleep will do when a person is having a moment!)

Good thing these types of moments are rare, random, few and far between.

Till next time,
Adieu
 

1 comment:

  1. Come on... these moments happen every day... just like the wonderful and sweet ones. =) But sleep does do amazing things to help view the world with rose colored lenses. I love sleep.

    ReplyDelete