Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday J

To: My Best Bud,
"You already know I love you, but I like you because..."

  • You are one of a select few that can make me happy when I am sad.
  • We have special secrets, like... "we are locked in the sally port," I know you know what I am talking about.
  • Together we have learned to turn any argument into something we can laugh about.
  • We do fun things together.
  • When I eat half of the chocolate cake, you will sit down and eat the other half.
  • With you there will always be, motorcycle rides in summer, pumpkin patches in fall, hot chocolate and donuts in winter, and beautiful tulips in spring.
  • You never hesitate to dance with our Little Women.
  • You don't get offended when I roll over in bed.  You understand that it is not personal; I just need to roll over.
  • Your actions on a daily basis show me how much you love me.
  • Even when you want to be selfish you still give me the ding-dong that was covered completely in tin foil and if I really want a sip of your Horchota you are always willing to share.  You always scratch my back even if you don't want to, and take your socks off and share them with me when my feet are cold.
  • You have taught me to enjoy the little things, such as spending time together while our little ones sleep.
  • You choose to spend your days with me.
  • You are my sweetheart and although you are not perfect you are perfect for me!
J.J. 
I love you!
Happy Birthday,
"Sweet P"

No comments:

Post a Comment