Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slow Down You Move Too Fast

My life needs to slow down, it is suddenly moving way too fast.  I cannot deny that I appreciate the crazy nature of a busy life.  When things are back to back, structured, and scheduled I tend to accomplish more than I would otherwise, but the last few months are out of control.  

Every day seems to be blending into the next in a manner that I find distinctly unattractive. How grateful I would be for just a little more time to breathe, sleep, and think.  Then again, if I took more time to breathe, sleep, and think I would be spending less time appreciating, loving and enjoying the precious people that make my world turn.  

I guess for now I will just have to keep up the crazy pace and take it one day at a time. 

Note to self-
Try to remember not only to notice the flowers, but make an effort to stop and smell them whenever possible.  

Now get off of this blog/journal, yada, yada and go do something that really needs to get done! Homework/cleaning/loving/caring/breathing/sleeping. . . 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are CUTE pictures!!! Eliza looks like she is gonna die in that jacket!

    John

    ReplyDelete